*Banned from Halo

*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared

*I will sleep

*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet

*The first things to be bought and sold


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 19, 2005

A bitch to paint

Recently, I revealed one of my geeky obsessions/hobbies. Here are some of the models I've painted. Keep in mind they are about as tall as your thumb. Believe it or not, these little Warhammer 40k models are a bitch to paint.



This is a converted Grey Knights terminator for my Black Templar army



This is a rhino troop carrier for my Templar army



This is one of my Tyranid Warriors



On the left is a kroot warrior from my Tau army. On the right is the commander of my Dark Eldar army. Note the torn-off face he is using as a mask.



This is a sergeant and guardsman from my Desert Scorpions Imperial Guard army.

there are 5 doodles

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kira said...

See? I knew it! Beautifully done, Hof! You DO realize that Warhammer enthusiasts would probably pay you serious money to do up their armies like that, right??? Our local shop has an artist who offers to paint up pieces for a set price (depending on size and detail of figure).

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Warped Bryce said...

Lately I've realized how badly I need a hobby. Oh, and a life would be nice too.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

those look "mcfarlane-esque."

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I thought the same thing McG. Man, McFarlane...he is a dick and a half...but pretty freakin' talented.

Great stuff Hof!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

The more your reveal your dork side, the more I wish we'd been able to meet up.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here