*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet

*The first things to be bought and sold

*Pile of stuff

*Spiders crawling all over your skin

*Miss Paige, thanks for letting me "sketch you up"!...

*Even more paranoid than normal

*In their dark, but idling, trucks

*Who ARE those guys?

*No food for you


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I will sleep

Left my gal this morning and now I am in DC until Sunday...

I'll be teaching people stock market charts for the next three days. Right now I will sleep. So tired. I'll post later.

Love you, mean it.

there are 10 doodles

At 10:37 AM, Blogger allison said...

'Night, Hof!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger A* said...

Your gal misses ya. A whole lot.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Man. If I wasn't so frikkin' busy I'd drive down to DC and buy you a beer.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Paige said...

g'night HofMizer!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

G'night John Boy.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Um, ACW, unacceptable. I am here till Sunday morning.

You get your hiney down here and I'm buying the beers.

Email me and I will send you my cell number.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

We'll be right here waiting for you, Uncle Hof. We're bloggers...that's what we do!

Love ya...mean it!!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Kira said...

g'nite, Sue Ellen!

Alcohol? If I show up, is somebody buyin'? I gotta do something until Alex gets to the states...

sigh.

I'm truly happy for you that you guys aren't separated like we are, though. IT SUCKS.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

rise and shine my little flower!

me want blog posts to distract me from worky!

grrrr.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Kira: Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here