*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared

*I will sleep

*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet

*The first things to be bought and sold

*Pile of stuff

*Spiders crawling all over your skin

*Miss Paige, thanks for letting me "sketch you up"!...

*Even more paranoid than normal


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm not sure.... I just do

Seems so silly but did you ever just "know" something deep down while having nothing to back it up or explain it?

I just feel that moving from here (South Florida) and back to NC is going to be the greatest thing I've done in awhile. I am planning on doing that in April.

Sometime in the summer, A* is planning on moving to NC too. Somehow I feel like she will find a great job there and our life will be wonderful. Somehow I think, despite what some of her friends say, she will love North Carolina. Somehow I think she will work on her masters at my school (UNC).

How do I "know" these things?

I'm not sure.... I just do.

there are 9 doodles

At 2:33 PM, Blogger A* said...

Cause you're Smarty McSmarterson. And I love you...

A whole lot...

Even though I am super crab...

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Yeah, that's where my dad is from, it's nice there!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

As long as you're there Hof... how could A* NOT like it there?

I love just knowing.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Things will work out. I was scared when I moved to Vegas to be with Audra, but everything has finally gotten good. Okay, I still don't have any friends...but that will change. NC is a great state. I love Charlotte and the Chapel Hill Area. Fun towns. I lived about two hours from there in Augusta, GA and would drive there for weekend trips. The Biltmore is incredible too! A* will love it, or I'll give her her money back.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous christina said...

The whole time I was in NC I was dying to get out...it was all missing teeth and southern accents and Tarheels...give me concrete and chrome.
But more power to you. :)

And if you "know" it - that's great. Coming from the most indecisive person alive - trust me, it's great.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

And I KNOW that you're right and everything will be wonderful. I don't know how I know that, but I do. :-)

PS: I love North Carolina!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Awwww...sweetboy, that's awesome!!! I love watching you two in love. It so reminds me of what I want...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Um, no one seems to be consulting with me... I mean, she's my wife...

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mo said...

im gonna be a senior at unc in the fall and let me tell you, youre gonna love it up here.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here