*Even more paranoid than normal

*In their dark, but idling, trucks

*Who ARE those guys?

*No food for you

*No biggie

*Woot!

*Dan, thanks for letting me "Sketch You Up!"

*The cave I rented

*Damnit

*All the problems


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Miss Paige, thanks for letting me "sketch you up"!

Miss Paige, the queen of Vegas, sent me an amazing picture with the drastic lights and darks that I love to sketch. Be sure to visit her blog when you get the chance.

Miss Paige, thanks for letting me "sketch you up"!

there are 8 doodles

At 4:40 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Great picture!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

That is a great sketch. You're an awesome artist. I wish I had your talent.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger vbkim said...

That looks great, I can't even do stick figures!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

If I send you a picture of me and my wife will you sketch it if it inspires you? It is a wonderful candid shot of us in B&W. I will have to scan it and email it to you.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

Hof, you're an amazing artist.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Thanks Hoffy!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Firefly said...

great work hof! i love the dramatic look to it

aloha, ff

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

dude..
mad talent.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here