*Is gross

*A Beaner Dishwashing Fairy

*Tumbling Dice

*A bitch to paint

*Banned from Halo

*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, August 25, 2005

New experimental feature

Try the webcam link on the left margin. If I have it on, you should see into my office.... (or into my soul?)

there are 12 doodles

At 12:30 PM, Blogger December said...

heh.

Nice Sandwich

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Paige said...

aol says you are idle and you aren' there! Oh well, maybe later!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mel said...

hey is that really you?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Yep... tis moi

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Serra said...

~Waving~ Hi Hof!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Yeah, you should really have IM runnin'.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh, look how cute you are! Don't tell A* I said that. I don't want to get cut;D

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger allison said...

I watched you walk out of the room. Nice ass.

(Sorry, A*...but, you knooow?)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger A* said...

No worries kiddies!! I know what I got in my man. :D

I love you honey!!

And he burned his mouth on that sandwich.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Man, I think I missed the show! Damn.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger MooCow said...

Okay so I missed it, but um, burning your mouth on sandwich? That's like...setting breakfast cereal on fire isn't it?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Do I have to pay a per minute? And if I do... I want to see someone naked.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here