*Spiders crawling all over your skin

*Miss Paige, thanks for letting me "sketch you up"!...

*Even more paranoid than normal

*In their dark, but idling, trucks

*Who ARE those guys?

*No food for you

*No biggie

*Woot!

*Dan, thanks for letting me "Sketch You Up!"

*The cave I rented


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 05, 2005

Pile of stuff

I was cleaning out the "junk" drawer in my kitchen last night and found (next to the rubberbands, paperclips and expired coupons) the meaning of life.

"So that's where that damn thing went".

I really want to reveal it... and my blog is a perfect forum. The problem is I am getting on a plane this afternoon (NYC bloggers HERE I COME!) and must get a pile of stuff done before I go. I just don't have the time!

I'll set it right over... shit... where did I put it?

muther effer....

there are 5 doodles

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Not to worry, hofz. we'll still give you a warm welcome when you get here. the marching bands are lining up as we speak...

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger allison said...

Lemme guess...it was your Tamagatchi keychain-pet still clinging to life.

See you tonight! tonight! it all began tonight!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

You tease!! Cool artwork!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Jules said...

Get yourself on over here! We've ordered the red carpet, and I was up ALL NIGHT tearing paper into confetti size pieces.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I've been looking for my meaning of life too, the damn continuity people of my life stole it on me. Just like my missing socks and the 5 dollars that disappeared into thin air the other day. In the next union negotiation some heads are gonna roll :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here