*New experimental feature

*Is gross

*A Beaner Dishwashing Fairy

*Tumbling Dice

*A bitch to paint

*Banned from Halo

*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, August 25, 2005

Show Your Love

Hi guys!!

Hof's in the middle of this so he asked me to guest post.
FYI: His WebCam post was his 200th post!!! WOO HOO!!! Show your love people, show your love.

Speaking of which, Katrina (nasty-whiny bitch) is the reason Hof won't be posting for the next few days. Obviously, it goes without saying the WebCam will not be on either. Aw, how remiss we will all be not being able to see him eating a sandwich (he burned himself w/ that by the way).

Yes, these are the exciting lives we lead. How we don't have a reality show truly mystifies me.

Love ya, mean it-
A*

there are 5 doodles

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay, so when are you putting up your webcam? ;P

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Paige said...

At least we got our kicks while they lasted. Tell him to hold onto his shorts for us!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Ug! Did he have to evacuate?

My parents are in Tampa. They visited me a bit last year hurricane season for obvious reasons.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Hope Hof is ok in that weather storm! ;)

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger A* said...

Mel-Oh there will be no webcam in my future!! I already informed him the cam will be off when I am there. ;) sorry!!

Kira- he didn't have to evacuate thank god!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here