*A bitch to paint

*Banned from Halo

*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared

*I will sleep

*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, August 20, 2005

Tumbling Dice

For kicks and giggles I Googled my actual birth day (6/7/1972). Here is what I found out (you are so dying to learn this, no?)

  • Pink Floyd recorded the song "Money" on the day I was born.
  • Karl Urban was born the same day as I (Eomer from the LOR:Return of the King movie)
  • "Grease" opened at Broadhurst Theater New York City for 3,388 performances

Here was the Top 10 songs on that day:
1  THE CANDY MAN by Sammy Davis Jr. (MGM 14320)
2 OH GIRL by Chi-Lites
3 SYLVIA’S MOTHER by Dr. Hook & Medicine Show
4 NICE TO BE WITH YOU by Gallery
5 LITTLE BITTY PRETTY ONE by Jackson 5
6 I’LL TAKE YOU THERE by Staple Singers
7 WALKIN’ IN THE RAIN WITH THE ONE I LOVE by Love Unlimited
8 SONG SUNG BLUE by Neil Diamond
9 (Last Night) I DIDN’T GET TO SLEEP AT ALL by 5th Dimension
10 TUMBLING DICE by Rolling Stones

there are 9 doodles

At 4:17 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Well, you have now made me a complete man and I can now down a bottle of Everclear and die happy. Thank you.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Wow...I can't say anything on here that won't sound bad, so I'm just gonna say....Wow.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kira said...

Yes. I was dying to know this. So...uhhhh....

*dies*

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Cool idea! I'm off to try it. Damn...you people are YOUNG!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Mandy, I just love you more when you say things like that :)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Steve said...

You can never have enough information, useless or otherwise.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Hey,

I think it's cool that you paint those little guys. Talk about fine motor control...

How is that less cool than those guys that paint trains or airplanes or whatever?

Oh, I get it.
Next you're going to tell us you play "Dungeons and Dragons with them."

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger A* said...

Aw honey..
I love you.

People, please remember than my man is currently on Day 5 of his Master Cleanser! He's basically had to be a hermit for the weekend. He had to do something with his time, right??

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Well, first of all happy belated birthday.

Second, there are actually some pretty good songs on that list.

Erm...that's pretty much all I have to say.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here