*As geeky as it gets

*I'm not sure.... I just do

*Answer a question nobody asked

*Before my head cleared

*I will sleep

*She invited you back to her place for coffee

*Stealing Internet

*The first things to be bought and sold

*Pile of stuff

*Spiders crawling all over your skin


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 19, 2005

We shall see

Guess what?

Mr. Boxer and I just booked a poker weekend in Vegas (baby!). Just he and I and poker. We fly in Sunday October 23rd and leave on the red-eye the following Thursday night. Four days and four nights of poker.

I love the town and REALLY love going for strict vacation (vs. for work). I wouldn't mind catching a drink with my Vegas readers one night. As the date approaches we can arrange a night out.

We got a great deal. Airfare from Ft. Lauderdale and hotel (4 nights - Tropicana) for the two of us... $835. Not too shabby. A* will be coming out there with me in December when I have to teach some seminars.

Eat, shit, poker... and maybe sleep. We shall see.

there are 5 doodles

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Paige said...

We will have to meet up for drinks, definitly. Thank God it will be after this master cleanser thing, huh? I can't wait for it to be over.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Hell yeah! I am kinda poor, so probably won't be able to join you in the poker fun. However, I would love to hang out and get some drinks. Sweet!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

Vegas has always intimidated me, but has always intrigued me at the same time.

weird huh

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here