*For now

*Show Your Love

*New experimental feature

*Is gross

*A Beaner Dishwashing Fairy

*Tumbling Dice

*A bitch to paint

*Banned from Halo

*We shall see

*As geeky as it gets


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 26, 2005

Your wife in the copy room

Still tinkering the my effing webcam. Looks like it is working right now.

Won an online poker tourney last night.... used the winnings to but A* a ticket down here next month.

The local news people were funny as hell last night during the hurricane. HofSnark says he wants to get a job as a local reporter...
(note these are actual questions the anchors asked the reporters last night):

Anchor: Let's go to HofSnark down on the beach in Lauderdale. Can you hear me HofSnark ?

HofSnark : No

Anchor: It looks like there is a problem with the audio

HofSnark : Hey, ass, if I was able to answer the question.... do you think I might of heard you ask it?

Anchor: (pause) It appears to be working now. Hof, are there any people on the beach now?

HofSnark: Um... you can see me on camera and I am on the God Damn beach. Did you think I was in a warehouse somewhere in front of a green screen staging the moon landing?

Anchor: (pause) Has the sand and water had any effect on your cameras or equipment?

HofSnark: Yes. Both blowing sand and buckets of water enhance the performance of electronics. Our cameras now have X-Ray vision. What do you think? *sheesh*

Anchor: Does there appear to be any damage?

HofSnar : Yes. There is major damage to my dreams of being an "All the President's Men"-esque reporter. Did you know I went journalism school? Four effing years and I here I am answering your innane queries because you have better teeth and hair me.

Anchor: It looks pretty windy out there....

HofSnark: Ya think? It is a friggin hurricane! It's blowing through here like your wife in the copy room at the Christmas party last year. Oh, Bob...

Anchor: Yes?

HofSnark: Yer fat.

there are 6 doodles

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Lisa Sonrisa said...

Hey, cool cam! I wish I had one, so people can see me yelling at students. heh heh.

Glad you're okay! I don't know what's worse - hurricanes on the East Coast, or earthquakes here on the West Coast...

Lisa

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Glad to see you are okay Hofmizer...and looking good by the way! No damage to the house?

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Nice room!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Cherry Moon said...

LOL!!! Loved this entry. Be safe.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I can't get the damn thing to load on my Mac. That sucks.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

HofSnark Rules!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here