*OMG, the Fins kicked ASS

*I am stuck here

*$50 Reward for YOU!

*HOFergize your day

*sniff

*Wow

*Thrown together by all with love

*Kill me for that one

*I robot

*Get out of our way


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aint so bad

In the last three days I've made over $900 playing poker. I decided yesterday to treat myself to all new bedding. To the right you see my new 400 count sheets, 2 new pillows, a new comforter and bed skirt (yes, that is my actual bedroom).

Slept in it last night.

(loved it)

Now I just need a certain someone to come back here so I have a reason to wash them.

I am also in a great mood 'cause I leave for Hoboken tomorrow. I will be there for seven days!

Sometimes life aint so bad.

there are 9 doodles

At 11:09 AM, Blogger A* said...

How beautifully did my straight boyfriend coordinate??

She's v. excited to sleep in the new sheets. But she's more excited about seeing you tomorrow. :)

I love you, so v. much.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Are you a MetroSexual man or what? lol

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

400 thread count? Not bad you monument of modern metrosexualtiy!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Paige said...

get them dirty! gasp, dirty! I hope you guys have a great time together though...just remember that it is no reason to not blog! :-)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Very purrrty there, Hof!

You two have a great time...I know you will! A whole week together is bliss. Hmmm if she goes off to work and you have to stay behind, does that mean she gets dinner waiting for her when she returns? Just askin' ;)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Awww...nice. Have fun on your trip to see A*. Give her smoochies for me;)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger allison said...

Ooooooooh yeeeaah...that's where all the magic happens.

See you soon!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hey, that's a nice looking bed. You got style, Uncle Hof!

Hope you and A* have a lovely week. I'm SURE you will. Sorry I'll miss you...again!! November is looking good thought. Mentioned it to my sweetie today.

ENJOY!!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Great job of coordinating, Hofz. Good to see your coming back to the NYC area.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here