*$50 Reward for YOU!

*HOFergize your day

*sniff

*Wow

*Thrown together by all with love

*Kill me for that one

*I robot

*Get out of our way

*Never been developed

*Your wife in the copy room


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Sunday, September 11, 2005

I am stuck here

The Good:

Today is the first Sunday of the football season.
My Miami Dolphins have a new coach.
I fly up to Hoboken on Wednesday to spend a week with A*
Work green-lighted me working from up there when I want.

The Bad:

This is a "rebuilding" season as we recover from our worst season in franchise history

The Ugly:

The company I work for has a demo booth at the stadium to showcase a football-centered program we sell. I am stuck here, right now, at the booth. I want to be home or at Scooby's watching all the football my senses can process.

there are 5 doodles

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Sorry Hof, it'll get better soon!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Joe said...

A weekend with A* and a Dolphins win. Does it get any better for you Hofz?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Nope!

What a win!

Joe, throw me an email when you get the chance. We are getting a group of us together Friday night. You should join us. I'll send you my cell number.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger allison said...

You get to work from NYC when you want??? Yeah! More Hof-in-the-city!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Nah, go BUCS!

Go COLTS...only for Dungy!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here