*Real discourse

*Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun

*So it goes (and an update on the BIQ)

*You already know what HofSnark thinks.

*Why, you ask?

*Words and passion

*Aint so bad

*OMG, the Fins kicked ASS

*I am stuck here

*$50 Reward for YOU!


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I've met her

I'm in JFK waiting to board.

How does a week just vanish?

Every minute I am with her I can feel it in my bones; she will be my wife and we will be the foundation of a new and wonderful family.

There is no bigger heart than her's. There is no softer touch than her's.

Have you met someone who you love more than you knew you were capable of? Were you amazed that she might love you as much? Was the only reason it didn't scare the ever-living shit out of you is that it brought you more comfort than you've ever felt? I've met her, I am amazed and ever-so comforted.

there are 8 doodles

At 1:05 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

She sounds like a keeper. What's her name?

*wink*

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger A* said...

*crying*

thank you...

I love you so much.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger A* said...

Ironically enough?
ACW knows my name whilst I know not his...

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Jules said...

Awwwwww. I am so glad you took a few hours off from running hand in hand in slo-mo across a field of honeysuckle or some such so that I could see you both!
ps: i am still full.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger allison said...

sigh. There is no use smacking the two of you anymore. I fear you may actually start to enjoy it.

Shit.Myfingersarestuck tothekeyboardnow cuzthispostitso stickysweet.

*swwwwack* ahh...there we go.

*licks fingers* (don't read into that.) (or do.)

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Actually, I wasn't as smart as you and A*. I ran for a full year before it stopped scaring me so much that I settled down ;) Fortunately, Alex is the smart one and he was rather patient about my freakish reaction!

It's great to have a whole week together...and it'll be even better when you guys ARE married and together every day!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

No! I haven't! Now stop rubbing it in!! ;)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

You met my wife? You bastard!

Ha Ha Ha.

I know how you feel. I told everyone the day I met Audra that I was going to marry her. I think the photo you have of us proves how much we love each other.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here