*I robot

*Get out of our way

*Never been developed

*Your wife in the copy room

*For now

*Show Your Love

*New experimental feature

*Is gross

*A Beaner Dishwashing Fairy

*Tumbling Dice


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, September 02, 2005

Kill me for that one

Last night I was drinking Beefeater's in an faux Irish pub with Seanachai, A* and my two brothers Mr. Craftsman and Mr. Youngest.

Only people missing were Dad, Mom and Sister.

I am the luckiest person you will ever know. How I managed to find company and share DNA with so many loving, kind, talented people is beyond explanation.

(Yes, when I say "share DNA" I am referring to this morning with A*)

(Yes, she is going to kill me for that one)

Love ya, mean it.

there are 14 doodles

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Paige said...

woohoo, getting some! Good times! Have a great weekend guys!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

HILARIOUS.

Wish I could be there!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

I can't wait for the day that I guy feels lucky to be with me!!! ;)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I can't wait until some DNA sharing tomorrow myself! Alex FINALLY comes back over from France! Woohoo!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Kira said...

FW, I really think that depends on the woman. If A* doesn't mind (and likely even thinks it's funny), who cares? Maybe he should ask her and see if it bothers her and THEN remove the snippet if it does, but A* seems like she enjoys joking around and probably doesn't care.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger A* said...

Thanks, Kira. I understand what FW was trying to say.

Foil- Please understand that while Hof forever jokes, his jokes are his. What's between us will forever be simply between us, no matter what our blogs say. Neither of us would ever ask you to edit something we don't like on your blog, simply b/c it yours.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Deleting post now. You're absolutely right, A* & Kira. In a foul mood. Taking it out on innocent victims as the guilty party is not so much guilty as just plain nuts.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Fun stuff!

I can't wait to have a drink with you man. Should be quite fun. Of course, I drink the 100 Proof Southern Comfort and Coke so it might be a bit different.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Awww....you two are so cute. Still want to see a picture of you guys together though...

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Mercy said...

Reading you guys gets me all teary-eyed.

But I'm with Mel .. picture or sketch of you two together would be fun :)

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Very cute! Did you forward my regards to Craftsman?? Missed you guys while I was in Florida!

ON TO VEGAS!!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Very cute! Did you forward my regards to Craftsman?? Missed you guys while I was in Florida!

ON TO VEGAS!!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Where's the webcam when we REALLY need it?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here