*I am stuck here

*$50 Reward for YOU!

*HOFergize your day

*sniff

*Wow

*Thrown together by all with love

*Kill me for that one

*I robot

*Get out of our way

*Never been developed


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, September 12, 2005

OMG, the Fins kicked ASS

there are 6 doodles

At 11:05 AM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Woot! Go Fins! I guess. Not really a football fan.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger allison said...

The Lions spanked the Packers too! For that, I will throw out a woot!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Woot! Am I the only one who took your blogger challenge??

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Serra said...

No woot from me, I'm from Wisconsin, where being a Packer fan is a built-in birth defect.

Before you get all teary-eyed, you should know the whole story--I live with Lions fans.

Le sigh.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

EGADS...everywhere I turn! Football...football...football!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Who knew, Hofz? Especially after the pre-season they had. You must have been thrilled watching the way the dismantled Denver.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here