*Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun

*So it goes (and an update on the BIQ)

*You already know what HofSnark thinks.

*Why, you ask?

*Words and passion

*Aint so bad

*OMG, the Fins kicked ASS

*I am stuck here

*$50 Reward for YOU!

*HOFergize your day


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Real discourse

A* and I were walking to the path train last night after dinner with Dan, Allison and Jules.

I turned to her and said, "It is so nice to spend time with people who can actually hold a conversation."

The five of us dissected the movie/play "Closer", had real discourse on politics and related stories of screwing the help.

Smarty pants peoples are rad.

there are 10 doodles

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I would just like to point out that it was not me who screwed the help.
At least not in the story that was related last night.
That is All.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger A* said...

Dan, I advise you to not mention screwing the help...

*clears throat*

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

I watched Closer this weekend and it was such a thought provoking clever film. Been trying to convince all my friends to watch it so we can have the grown up conversations now!!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Ingenious Perspective said...

yeh, that really is an amazing movie. its been a while since ive watched a movie as interesting as that.i watched it once and i was hooked, and since then everytime someone else was watching it i'd watch it with them again and ruin all the good parts for them.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Ok, pardon me while I slink off to the Idiot Corner as I don't even know what Closer IS or was ABOUT

*slinks away*

It's just that I usually watch movies with the kids...sorta limits my options *she adds defensively* ;)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mo said...

closer is the best movie ever.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Paige said...

It's been so long since I've had one of those conversations, I don't know if I'd be able to hold up my end!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger allison said...

Indeed, it is nice, Hof. Indeed, it is.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Ah. Now I understand why I wasn't invited along...

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous jules said...

Now just wait until we all can partake of my Fantasy Scrabbleganza!

We'll all DORK OUT together!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here