*Kill me for that one

*I robot

*Get out of our way

*Never been developed

*Your wife in the copy room

*For now

*Show Your Love

*New experimental feature

*Is gross

*A Beaner Dishwashing Fairy


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thrown together by all with love

Unless you were with us in Charlotte last weekend, you can never comprehend what a great weekend it was:

  1. Seanachai, Craftsman, Sister, Youngest and Dad loved A*. It is a first. I've never brought "someone home" and have a unanimous positive reaction
  2. Favorite quote: "Hof, you never made it clear just how beautiful A* is." -Dad, this weekend
  3. A* played poker for the first time. Played in two tournaments and placed second in both. Wow!
  4. It was nice to be in a place where people, by default, are nice to you. Nobody is a stranger. I think it took A* a bit to get accustomed to. Southern hospitality lives.
  5. A* got to see, first hand, how much house you can rent/own for the money in NC.
  6. We got to relax... a lot. Naps, random trips to malls, naps, hours on the porch chillin'. Grilled meals thrown together by all with love.

Damn, I am a lucky dude.

there are 6 doodles

At 10:13 AM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Awww!
Next time I WILL be there!!!

Glad you guys had an awesome time...

Very lucky you two are.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger allison said...

Awesome weekend. Cheers, Hof!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Serra said...

Sounds like an excellent weekend! Is it hard to get back to the grind now?

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger A* said...

Not nearly as lucky as I am. The family is amazing. Shouldn't surprise me though... look at Hof.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger deanne said...

Aw man. You're making me homesick for my own family! Should your parents ever need a surrogate daughter, please let me know!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

That was the coolest thing I've ever heard a dad say about his son's girlfriend. Wow.

You lucky son of a bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here