*Contest!

*Visiting at all hours

*Which of you are up to it?

*I've met her

*Real discourse

*Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun

*So it goes (and an update on the BIQ)

*You already know what HofSnark thinks.

*Why, you ask?

*Words and passion


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Um, yea, hi, how ya doin'?... Contest part II

Sister wins with her entry... Scarlett. Nepotism is alive and well here at the Halo!

But I just noticed something five minutes ago (and this is no joke)...

There are two of them. Scarlett is female and there is a male several branches up from her. He's a tad larger to boot.

Wow.

For the sake of MooCow, pictures are not being shared.

But Scarlett's new man needs a name so I open the comment contest again. What is her "friend's" name?

Rhett is not an option... too obvious.

Contest ends at noon on Thursday (9/29). Same prize, I send you something from Amazon.

there are 21 doodles

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Serra said...

Johnny Fever?

Rhett, while obvious, would fit well for your second illegal alien.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

If things with A* don't work out, I will marry you simply for not posting more pictures...

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

How about Paul. Paul is a good name.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Ummmm....I think you should declare the winner of the serious essay contest...me!

And you should send me a wookie.
Oh, wait. I already WON a wookie. :)

xo
J

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Paige said...

So not Ashley then huh? To Obvious again?

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Okay, for real though....Scarlett and...Joesph? Or Sebastian, that's a great name!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Kira said...

I think you should name him Robert after my ex, and that way if he gets squashed, I won't care :)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Jeez! Just name him Hof and be done with it. Can you tell I'm a sore loser;)?

Or name him Peter Parker.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Grend31 said...

Well, if it's a lesbian couple you could name her Lloth. I've always had a fond spot in my heart for that name.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Islandgirl said...

How about Boy Toy? Seeing as she is one big muthafucka and probably rules that roost, I'm sure he makes sure to take care of things (unless he wants his balls chopped off, of course).

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger deanne said...

Or Sugar Daddy?

You could have called the pair Catherine Zeta Jones, and Michael Douglas!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger A* said...

Westley. Romantic enough for Scarlett but still kinda strong.

As you wish...

Or just Parker.

Parker and Scarlett??

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What about "Red"? Sounds like Rhett, but it's not. And Red and Scarlett go together too.

And with two spiders that size, I would move. Forget the Raid, bring the Mayflower truck.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Um, Luke?

Um, Big Sam? That is a Gone with the Wind reference too though.

Cohen? For the O.C. fan in us all.

Samuel? Since he is a bad mother f*cker.

Sardo Numspa? Figure that obscure round-about reference out. In fact, 1000 points to the first who tells me where it is from.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Colonel Mustard? as in Colonel Mustard and Miss Scarlett?
You could call him the Colonel for short.
Hee.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

Vegas... its from the Golden Child with Eddie M.

I get the points!!!!

(and know too much about crappy 80's movies)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Great job, Hof! You do get the points. Now, if you only get another 999,000 points you can trade them for a brand new (to you) car! Yes, that's right!

Now, did you know that the actress CHARLOTTE Lewis played the very tempting and beatiful Kee Nang?

I bet you didn't.

I didn't either, I looked on IMDB.

I think it is fate for the male spider to be named either Sardo, Chandler, Jarrell, Chandler Jarrell, or maybe Eddie or Charles.

Never mess with fate my dear man. Never.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

I like Peter Parker! That's cute. Wish I'd thought of that!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger allison said...

DAN! We are meant to be. I was totally going to go the Professor Plum route, but right on, man!

Vegas - I prefer when he is called Brother Noomsie.

I have nothing creative to offer of my own. Thank you. Goodnight.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Brother Noomsie would be good for his name too.

I'm telling you...fate.

Mess with fate and karma will kick your ass or I will when you are in Vegas.

*snicker*

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here