*Which of you are up to it?

*I've met her

*Real discourse

*Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun

*So it goes (and an update on the BIQ)

*You already know what HofSnark thinks.

*Why, you ask?

*Words and passion

*Aint so bad

*OMG, the Fins kicked ASS


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, September 22, 2005

Visiting at all hours

So I have a new neighbor. She has built a silk condo-complex right off my back porch. She has mad booty caught in her web of... well, web of... web(?)

I scoured the web (as in Internet not the web that comes out of her ass) to figure out who my new friend is (pictured).

She is a Golden Silk Spider and she is quite large (as in size of my hand - large). Despite not having a building permit posted, I've decided to let her squat in the tree by my abode. As long as she keeps the stereo down after 10pm and does not have strange spiders visiting at all hours, we shouldn't have a problem.

there are 7 doodles

At 1:32 PM, Blogger A* said...

Um yeah hi...

That bee-yotch BEST be moving out before October, Oh-Kay?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

Crossing florida off of "Places to visit" list now.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger deanne said...

Oh HELL no - there is no way I could live with a spider that big lurking around - I would move, immediately!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Serra said...

Holy crapin' crap! That puppy's HUGE!

If you're going to let her stay you better tell her no silk dealin'--otherwise you'll have silkheads breaking into cars and beating on her door at all hours.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I just had to evict a Black Widow from my garage. It seems she got knocked up by some loser and needed a place to crash. I wanted to help, but the next thing you know my place becomes a half-way house and I am raising 60 kids on a fixed income.


I think Moo just fainted.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

The size of your HAND!!! Oh man!!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger allison said...

HEEELL NAW.

I would move, too. She can have the whole fucking place.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here