*Words and passion

*Aint so bad

*OMG, the Fins kicked ASS

*I am stuck here

*$50 Reward for YOU!

*HOFergize your day

*sniff

*Wow

*Thrown together by all with love

*Kill me for that one


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why, you ask?

I've been doing yoga regularly for well over two years.

I've just started getting into Pilates and really like it as well.

I have to do both in private, alone, with nobody around.

Why, you ask?

(Ok, you didn't ask but pretend you did so I can finish this crappy post)


Yoga and Pilates make me fart.

there are 7 doodles

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Shut up! They do not!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Lay off the beans. That'll help ;)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

OH man! That sucks!! I would think any body bending would though. :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Mel said...

LOL! I've heard THAT about both. That's hilarious! I watched the MTV reality show (god don't hold it against me) about Dave Navarro one day and he not only did yoga, but he got a colonic, and all I was thinking was, "Dude, TMI!!!!" I've never felt the same about him sense.

"Course I still love you....and the brilliant *A, of course;)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

At least when you get head you don't fart. That is wrong....

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger allison said...

I have to do yoga alone because I suck and it is embarassing. But in a class once someone farted and I couldn't NOT giggle. It was just too much for my smartass brain to overcome.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger deanne said...

(psychosomatic flatulence)

Oh GOD what is that SMELL!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here