*Keep your eye on the ball

*Clever little show

*In her little face

*Parker

*DOH!

*Um, yea, hi, how ya doin'?... Contest part II

*Contest!

*Visiting at all hours

*Which of you are up to it?

*I've met her


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, October 07, 2005

Stripper to the pole

I'm all blogged out.
The well is dry.
I'll be back soon.
To not a dry eye.

I will continue to read
the blogs on my roll
until my need to blog returns
like the stripper to the pole

there are 18 doodles

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Serra said...

Do what you need to do, then come back.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

It's tough to fit everything into 24-hour days, isn't it?? It seemed a lot easier when I had no social life. Having no time to blog is definitely preferable to having no social life!! Take care!!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Wow. that was quick. It took me a few years of blogging to get tired. :P Slacker!!!!

just kidding.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Paige said...

You know, it's just when you say something like that when suddenly the muse comes back.

I hope your muse returns soon. Like Monday. :-)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger allison said...

You know, I totally know what you mean. I always end up back on the pole too.

Oh, wait...you were talking about blogging.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Kira said...

I don't remember dying my hair blonde for that shot.... :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Hope you return soon, Hofz. Until then, take care.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Ok. I miss you already.


Was that too gay?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

Hope your blogging hat fits again soon. Have fun in the real world!

Until then...archives!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Maybe the upcoming Vegas trip will make you want to blog again. I am sure looking forward to it.

Was THAT too gay?

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

That's HOT.
Rock on.
And remember, your server Jackie thinks you look cute reaching into the bread basket.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger MooCow said...

*tugs on A*'s shirt*

Mom...mom....moooooommmmmm!!! (pause) Where did unkie hof go?

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Oooh! Oooh! You could answer another "Why do Men?" Question! Yeah! I found a solution!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger A* said...

Moo honey, Unkie Hofz busy right now. But don't you worry, he'll be back real soon.

Le promise.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Kira said...

It's ok. While he is gone, it is safe for me to make Duke Rocks comments on my blog and he will never, ever know *bwuahahahaha!*

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay Hof, isn't it about time you came back? Miss you.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I'm hoping you'll be back soon.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Hof-Sighting! Everyone head over to www.bookofjennandjamie.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here