*Does the rock

*An audible sound that replicates your voice

*Cookin' the books

*Your Turn

*She lumped tomatoes (completed with ending)

*Let me stand back up

*Enough, already

*I strive

*Very possible

*Unexpected fast motions


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, November 28, 2005

Derailing

I can't move the pebble. I just have to hope.

Hope that the train will change tracks before it gets here.

Hope that maybe it can pass through here without derailing.

Hope that the conductor knows what he is doing.

Hope

and more hope....

there are 11 doodles

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay Hof, you're freaking me out with the metaphors! What's going on? Ya killin' me...

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Hof, you're scaring all of us. What's wrong? What's going on? You share with us intimate details of your happiness, but shroud your problems in vague metaphors. We all care about you.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dan said...

The pebble may be there for a reason, Hof. And you can't run around moving every stone that gets in the way - you'll get hit by the train.
I know it will all work out.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger A* said...

You don't control the train honey. No matter how much you want them to be, they aren't your tracks to clean or travel.
Keep an eye on the train and have faith.

I love you.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Well thanks *A, that just made it even worse! Oh how I hate being out of the loop. Hope you're okay Hof...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Just remember.

I think I can.

I think I can.

I think I can.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger A* said...

Mel-
He's OK. No one is ill. No one is in danger. We are both healthy and happy.
It's just one of those things no one has any control over.

Trust me. Everything will be OK.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I will trust in A* and that's all I can do...

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger allison said...

I just can not think of a clever locomotive idiometaphagorilary.

But I'm thinkin' of ya'.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay *A. Good luck Hof...

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Ooooh...a train!

Wait, am I missing the point?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here