*An audible sound that replicates your voice

*Cookin' the books

*Your Turn

*She lumped tomatoes (completed with ending)

*Let me stand back up

*Enough, already

*I strive

*Very possible

*Unexpected fast motions

*Just nod your head


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, November 25, 2005

Does the rock

I'm walking along the tracks and breaking off branches. To keep my hands busy, I tear the leaves to shreds as I walk.

I come to a spot and see the pebble on the smooth steel of the rail. Small enough that anyone walking by would miss it. Small enough to miss but big enough for disaster.

I know the train is coming. I can hear it.

So I stare at the rock.

I can't decide if I have time to get it off the track.

Am I fast enough?

Am I strong enough to lift the little quarter-sized boulder?

If I make it, and move it, will there be time for me to get off the tracks before the train roars past?

I'm just standing here looking at it.

I know what it will do when the train gets here.

Would everything be better if I just left the stone there?

I know how it got there and have no idea if it is mine to move.

Mother frickin' flyin' fucker.

there are 7 doodles

At 10:00 AM, Blogger enchanteur said...

thanks for linking me. ;-)

i like reading ur blog ..tts why i linked you.

con't writing ..enjoy readin it!!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger A* said...

I love you and I am here for you no matter what. Pebble or no pebble.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Intriguing story...

I hope you enjoy your long holiday weekend.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Miss Tasha said...

The dark side of Hof intrigues me and brings a sadness at the same time. Problems come and go and makes us stronger for the next hurdle in life.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

So what is this an analogy for? Whatever it is, I hope it only makes you an even better person. My thoughts man.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Wow, Hof! I hope you're doing ok...if this post was to reflect your life situation, I'm worried!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous septembergrrl said...

pick it up, PICK IT UP!! Hurry!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here