*Very possible

*Unexpected fast motions

*Just nod your head

*Please, no autographs

*Run to Wal Mart

*Before I do anything brash....

*Stripper to the pole

*Keep your eye on the ball

*Clever little show

*In her little face


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, November 11, 2005

I strive

Have you ever felt overwhelmed and humbled by someone else's love for you?

I am humbled by her love.

I hope to be the person she sees me as. I strive to be him.

there are 8 doodles

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Two Drink Girl said...

Everyday when he does something nice for me or someone else...I do too.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww

and

awwwwwwwwwwwww

:O)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I know how you feel...well, most days.


LOL

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Awwww....that is so sweet!

And yes I do know that feeling...

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Best you hang on to that girl. That feeling is very rare.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger A* said...

*sniff sniff*

Don't let him fool you ya'll, he's so much better than I ever could have hoped for.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

I think I smell a "Notebook" sequel...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

i strive too

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here