*Before I do anything brash....

*Stripper to the pole

*Keep your eye on the ball

*Clever little show

*In her little face

*Parker

*DOH!

*Um, yea, hi, how ya doin'?... Contest part II

*Contest!

*Visiting at all hours


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, November 03, 2005

Run to Wal Mart

...and get you a 24-pack of new foot mittens.

Regular posting by your favorite blogger is almost here.

You are close to laughing your socks off once again.

there are 10 doodles

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Mel said...

I got 'em and I'm ready;)

And I'm first! Yay!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

I'm boycotting WM

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

Woo hoo! Socks, not that damn stripper! If that image flashed up on my screen one more time at work when I popped by just to see if you had posted at all, people were seriously going to start talking about me!!!

Nice to see you back (?) Hope you are well and rested from your blogging absence!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Paige said...

bigger blogtease!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Nice legs. Can we see more??

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

I went to wal-mart yesterday... do I have to go right now... or can I wait until tomorrow.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I'll go to Target and get some socks, but that is my final offer.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger allison said...

Dammit, I was hoping to take a few inches off my ass instead. Quite frankly, I have no problem losing my own socks.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Promises...promises...

Here we are waiting!!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Crazy.Spoiled.bLitch. said...

foot mittens. i like that. hope you don't mind, but i am going to borrow it.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here