*Unexpected fast motions

*Just nod your head

*Please, no autographs

*Run to Wal Mart

*Before I do anything brash....

*Stripper to the pole

*Keep your eye on the ball

*Clever little show

*In her little face

*Parker


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, November 10, 2005

Very possible

So get this:

I just got back from a week in Vegas.

I am now here, in Hoboken, for a week with my Gal.

A week after I get back it is off to Charlotte, NC for a week with the family.

A week after I get back from that it is back to Vegas for a week to teach geezers how to analyze stock charts.

A week after I get back from that it is back to Charlotte for two weeks with the family.

It is very possible I've put more hours on planes this year than in my car (no commute, I work from home).

I am a jet-setter BEE-Atch.

Two posts in one day... don't you get spoiled!?!

(now for the above, in JIVE)

So git dis, dig dis: I plum gots back fum some week in Vegas.
I's gots'ta be now here, in Hoboken, fo' some week wid mah' tail.
A week afta' I git back it be off t'Charlotte, NC fo' some week wid de family.
Slap mah fro!
A week afta' I git back fum dat it be back t'Vegas fo' some week t'teach geezers how t'analyze stock charts.
A week afta' I git back fum dat it be back t'Charlotte fo' two weeks wid de family.
Slap mah fro!
It be very possible I've put mo'e hours on planes dis year dan in mah' wheels (no commute, ah' wo'k fum da crib).
I's gots'ta be some jet-setta' BEE-Atch.
Two posts in one day. Slap mah fro!.. duzn't ya' git spoiled. Right On! ?. Right On!

(and now in Swedish Chef- say it out loud)

Su get thees: I joost gut beck frum a veek in Feges.
I em noo here-a, in Hubukee, fur a veek veet my Gel.
A veek effter I get beck it is ooffff tu Cherlutte-a, NC fur a veek veet zee femeely.
A veek effter I get beck frum thet it is beck tu Feges fur a veek tu teech geezers hoo tu unelyze-a stuck cherts.
A veek effter I get beck frum thet it is beck tu Cherlutte-a fur tvu veeks veet zee femeely.
It is fery pusseeble-a I'fe-a poot mure-a huoors oon plunes thees yeer thun in my cer (nu cummoote-a, I vurk frum hume-a).
I em a jet-setter BEE-Etch.
Tvu pusts in oone-a dey... dun't yuoo get spueeled!?! Bork Bork Bork!

there are 4 doodles

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Kira said...

I think it's the second crack pipe that did ya in there, Hof ;)

So at least you're getting lots of frequent flyer miles, right? I know my brother hates getting on a plane because his business requires it so much, but at least he has tons of frequent hotel points and plane points when he's done. He never wants to use them because he's sick of planes and hotels by the time vacation rolls around, but hey, he HAS them if he wants them! haha!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Mel said...

You're too funny! Give *A lots of kisses...

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Oh Stewardess, I speak jive.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Hey! You should create your own Jive and Swedish Chef translators!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here