*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy

*Your ears are sparkling

*She is loaded and shiny

*The funny thing is

*You play like defending champions

*Worse ways

*More ethnic than religious


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Saturday, December 24, 2005

As I sit here in North Carolina

I've aquired a hate-complex for the fools that wear their bluetooth earpieces around. The mall was full of them. I had hate in my heart for each one of the cyborgs as I shopped. Are they lazy or just trying to impress? I might need to seek help.

Best Buy was closed and Circuit City blows.

Tonight it is only me, Youngest and Craftsman. Sister and my father come in tomorrow. This is the first Christmans eve when we are not all together. The odd thing is it makes me really miss Mom. So much would be different if she was still with us. It hurts a little more right now. Nine years passing does not make it hurt less.

Youngest landed a PHAT job as a business coordinator for a HVAC company. What a home run! The best part.... it was the first company he interviewed with.

A* is in South Florida as I sit here in North Carolina. She comes up this Wednesday and that cannot happen soon enough. I miss her too.

I did well with my shopping without destroying ye ole bank account.

Love ya, mean it.

there are 2 doodles

At 10:04 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Merry Christmas Hof. Hope you and A* have an amazing holiday!

love you guys!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I hate those people too! I just want to snatch those things right out of their ears. I am so NOT impressed with people who TRY to impress.

And you're right (and I've told you this before), just because you're mom has been gone nine years (mine's been gone 7), doesn't make you miss her any less. Sometimes, I think I miss her more as the years go by because I remember the way her face looked and the way she laughed, less and less, and that makes me sad. Will there come a day when she is just a distant memory? I hope not. Sorry, I got a little nastolgic there for a minute.

Hope you and *A have a wonderful New Year together. Give her a big kiss for me;)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here