*You (almost) know

*Both cry

*Today

*Ronnie Dio was the lead singer

*As I sit here in North Carolina

*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy

*Your ears are sparkling


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, December 30, 2005

Ask

A* and I are being bombarded for requests for a picture of The Ring....

Nobody loves their readers like we do so... ask and you shall receive.

BLING BLING

there are 12 doodles

At 7:20 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Lovely! Clearly you have incredible taste, Hof!!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Jules said...

I approve! And am only like 5% jealous. 10% tops.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Mel said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You did good Hof;)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger allison said...

Day-yumm! Nice work, Hof. I approve this message. A* is a lucky lucky girl.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

NICE.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger deanne said...

Yay! Congratulations to you both!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

Oh, Shiny! Congratulations, I hope you have many happy years together.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kira said...

It's nowhere near as beautiful as A*, but since nothing is...it'll do ;) I love it! Congrats, guys!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger lauritajuanitasanchez said...

Niiiiice!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Mercy said...

That is beautiful!! I'm so bling bling jealous now .. way more than Jules, like 35%.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Congratulations! Now go get married in Vegas.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

sweet merciful loss of breath - that is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here