*Today

*Ronnie Dio was the lead singer

*As I sit here in North Carolina

*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy

*Your ears are sparkling

*She is loaded and shiny

*The funny thing is


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Both cry

Great, dan, happy now?

You made us both cry with this....

there are 6 doodles

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mel said...

That's awesome!!!!! I am so happy for you two! But you've got to tell us the whole story...

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Congratulations, man. That's awesome.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

Thanks for the heads up in that email!!! You guys are AWESOME, so happy for you!! love ya both!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!

Not surprised...but very, very happy!! GREAT!!! WONDERFUL! MEANT TO BE!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger bornfool said...

Congratulation to both of you. Just think, it's just beginning...

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Congrats man. I am going to call you later to really wish you the best! I am sure you two will make a great married couple and will last through all the work that comes from a marriage. You just seem to really love to love her.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here