*The funny thing is

*You play like defending champions

*Worse ways

*More ethnic than religious

*Derailing

*Does the rock

*An audible sound that replicates your voice

*Cookin' the books

*Your Turn

*She lumped tomatoes (completed with ending)


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, December 09, 2005

She is loaded and shiny

So approaches the weekend.

Tonight I will go out with Mr. Drinker for a night on the town. Have not spent much time with him (or anyone fun) lately so I look forward to good times (the kind legends are created from).

Tomorrow night, Mr. Boxer and I start the Getting the Hell out of South Florida Heading to Vegas world tour. It will likely not be pretty. We will be at Scooby's saying farewell to all that are not getting on a plane Sunday night for a week in Las Vegas. So sad for them.

Sunday is football finished with a late-night flight to my home away from home. We will be in Vegas by 11pm pst and I am there all week. I am teaching some classes but it is all smoke screen for more hours at the poker table.

Speaking of poker, I've broken another ceiling and really have taken my game to the next step. It is a new game and I look at the whole endeavor unlike before. The more I learn, the more I play and the better I get... the less the game has to do with the cards. I am meticulous in tracking my results and the data backs up my feelings.

Last trip to Vegas did some damage to my poker confidence and my wallet. I'm coming back into town, sheriff and I got a brand new pump-action shotgun and she is loaded and shiny. I left some of my money in your pocket, Vegas, and I am back to collect. God have mercy on their chip stacks.

Love ya, mean it.

there are 8 doodles

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I expect a phone call Mister!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger A* said...

You will have a fabu weekend babe! :)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

God have mercy on Vegas, 'cause Hell hath no fury like a Itchy-Triggered, Revenge-Seeking, Money-Having Hof!

When you get here we need to have one of those nights that go down in infamy! I got a bottle of 100 proof Southern Comfort that could really give us a good start.

WOOT!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Enjoying Your Weekend Yet? :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kira said...

We want the full report on how you came, you saw, and you conquored when you return!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I don't think it was Hof who came, saw and conquered...
I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger hofzinser said...

VG... us boys are doing the party thing tonight (Sunday).

Call my cell around 10pm tonight and meet up with us.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger allison said...

How was the weekend? hehehe

Fuck their chip stacks. GO GET 'EM.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here