*Ronnie Dio was the lead singer

*As I sit here in North Carolina

*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy

*Your ears are sparkling

*She is loaded and shiny

*The funny thing is

*You play like defending champions


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today

Today is a very big day....

Stay tuned and keep your GOD DAMN mouths shut. No phone calls....

That means you, dan... and allison... and julie.... and anyone else that has our phone numbers.

Don't call us, we will call you.... sometime late this afternoon.

Not kidding.

Seriously.

If any of you eff up my plans today I will do very bad things to you.


Very Very Very bad things....

Do NOT call until we call you. Got it?

Big plans.... big plans.... "you won't believe it" big.

there are 8 doodles

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous jules said...

ARRRRRRGHHHHH! I hate suspense!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Um, I can't call A*? But we talk like every 10 mins.
Can I at least call after like 4? I am on a plane at 7:30 to London and want to be able to say goodbye...

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I can call though right? I mean I am special at least that's what my mom and the state say.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Mel said...

OMG HOF!!!! REALLY? YOU GUYS BETTER MAKE A POST ON HERE TONIGHT AND TELL US SOMETHING!!!!

Good Luck Honey...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I know what it is!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
:-)

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Bathroom Reading said...

Yeah, Dan, like it was tough to guess.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Oh come on...what the hell??? Give it up, man. We're weenies. We can't handle it.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger allison said...

I didn't call. :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here