*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy

*Your ears are sparkling

*She is loaded and shiny

*The funny thing is

*You play like defending champions

*Worse ways

*More ethnic than religious

*Derailing


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, December 22, 2005

Will soon rise

I enter the public square to address the crowd...

"I, Hofzinser, come to this forum to declare a public apology. Upon my last visit to Las Vegas I failed to find time to meet up with paige or vegasgustan.

I was exhausted and in bed early each night. This does not excuse the lack of phone calls to these fine people. I stand here, in the square, asking for judgement as I have no excuses."

The crowd stirs after my voice falls silent. The crime is understandable but no less a crime. The light roar of whispers floats around the forum. Everyone shares their thoughts to each other in hushed tones and glances. The judgement of the masses will soon rise and make itself known....

there are 5 doodles

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kira said...

I know the perfect punishment: make him watch a replay of a basketball game of Duke vs. UNC wherein Duke won by a scratch...oh I know which one! How about the one from spring of 2004 when Duhon did a last minute miracle that got 'em over UNC in overtime for the win? :)

(Please don't kill me, Hof. Remember, I'm the only Dookie you love...right? Right? RIGHT? *cough*)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger allison said...

I say, public flogging.

Or the tar and feathers thing. I've always wanted to see that.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I like Kira's idea, that is truly a good way to hurt a man.

Thanks for the apology, but it really was no big deal at all.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Paige said...

Your punishment will be two (count em, two) lashings with a wet noodle.

For real though, you just owe me a drink. Then we are soild.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

APRIL!! IT'S VEGAS, BABY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here