*More ethnic than religious

*Derailing

*Does the rock

*An audible sound that replicates your voice

*Cookin' the books

*Your Turn

*She lumped tomatoes (completed with ending)

*Let me stand back up

*Enough, already

*I strive


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, December 02, 2005

Worse ways

Normally when the CEO of the company calls you at 9pm it is not good news.
"Hofzinser, it is BigMan. Gotta second?"

"Yes, Sir" (I am so North-Carolina respectful)

"Want to go to the Bahamas tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

"Meet me at the hanger tomorrow morning and bring your drinking hands"
Taking the company jet to the Bahamas for a "brainstorming" excursion.... there are worse ways to spend a Friday.

there are 9 doodles

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Mel said...

DAMN! I WANNA GO!

have fun...

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

Lucky, lucky you. I will be drinking but it's not the same in rainy.cold England!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger A* said...

I still think there's something wrong with that...
Mostly because I wasn't invited.
And that's wrong.

Don't have too much fun..

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Damn! How lucky is that!?!?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Mitch said...

Damn man. That's just awesome. Sure beets the hell of my company...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kira said...

LOL@ A*'s response!

I want your job. I don't know what it is, but I want it now :)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Damn...I want YOUR job!!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Amber said...

where can I apply to have a job like yours?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger allison said...

Punk.

Although, last week my boss did insist that me and my co-workers go out on the company and be sure to call when we were nice and shnockered. (Who, by the way, asks for a drunk dial?)

So, I guess I should say "Cheers!" instead, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here