*She is loaded and shiny

*The funny thing is

*You play like defending champions

*Worse ways

*More ethnic than religious

*Derailing

*Does the rock

*An audible sound that replicates your voice

*Cookin' the books

*Your Turn


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Your ears are sparkling

I know you are not one of those foolish readers that read me but not A*... just in case you missed her recent post:

Click me and read it now, silly!

I am rarely surprised and she got me. I had no idea.... I am told, "you should of seen your face".

With her around, this past weekend was wonderful. She nursed my thrown-out back. Sexy, gorgeous, smart, funny AND a healer. What else can a man ask for?

I've never had back problems before. Yanking a muscle in my back was one of those, "Yer getting old, you old oldie" experiences. Am I really old enough to throw out my back? Fucking depressing is what that is.

Her surprise visit was my Christmas gift. I knew I would be buying her jewelry for Christmas but I was not sure what. OK, I knew it would not be THE jewelry that is delivered on one knee. We are not there.... yet. I realized I got my present early so I decided to give her's early... and let her pick it out.

We went to the mall and she found a really nice pair of 1/2 carat diamond earrings. She told me long ago she always wanted to own a pair of nice (read: real) diamond earrings. I bought them on the spot. Merry Christmas, my dearest, your ears are sparkling!

I'm in Vegas now. As usual, I hit a slot for $250 (can't start a Vegas trip without a nice slot win). I also played a lot of poker... and, as I hoped, I am up. Way up. Hundreds of hundreds up. Today is the big one, though. Today I play in the $300 No-Limit tourney at the Wynn. First prize is usually over $12k.

My mad poker skillzz are on. I am ready. Are they?

there are 6 doodles

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Kira said...

I love A*. She rocks. Those sorts of surprises are the best!

Good luck on the tourney. I hope you win the pot and put some of it aside for "the jewelry" in a few months...*coughs* :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

You two are the sweetest!

Good luck this evening!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger AnonymousCoworker said...

Good luck you old geezer!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Good luck today. If you win, we need to paint the town green. Heh heh heh

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger allison said...

Break somethin' at the tables, Hof.

And KUdos on the bling for the lady. allison approves.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Two Drink Girl said...

The Wynn looks like a giant UPS truck...

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here