*Your protector

*How many doors of possibility

*You can never have it back

*'cause Uncle Hof said so

*Will be the game

*Get over it and try this

*Open letter that he will never read

*Actually get nothing done

*All coming together

*Get your geek on


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back to my knees?

gone under two times.

I've been struck dumb by a voice that speaks from deep beneath the cold black water.

It's twice as clear as heaven,and twice as loud as reason.

It's deep and rich like silt on a riverbed and just as undisturbing.

the currents mouth below me opens up around me.

suggests and beckons all while swallowing.

It surrounds and drowns and sweeps me away.

But I'm so comfortable...Too comfortable. shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

you're saturating me

So how could I let this bring me back to my knees again again again under for the third time.

I've been baptized by your voice.

it screams from deep beneath the endless water.

and it's half as high as heaven and half as clear as reason.

it's cold and and black like silt on the riverbed.

But I'm so comfortable. Far too comfortable.

Why don't you kill me, I'm weak and numb and insignificant, and I'm back on my knees.

lost in euphoria.

I'm back down. I'm in the undertow.

I'm helpless and awake in the undertow.

I'll die within your undertow.

It seems there's no other way out of this undertow. Euphoria.
-Tool, Undertow

there are 3 doodles

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I feel strange for ignoring the beauty of those lines and just saying, "HERE HOF!"

But I thought you'd want to see this....

http://www.fireflyseason2.com/index.asp

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger allison said...

are you okay?

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Sweet!

Love Tool!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here