*You will die

*Yum

*Back to my knees?

*Your protector

*How many doors of possibility

*You can never have it back

*'cause Uncle Hof said so

*Will be the game

*Get over it and try this

*Open letter that he will never read


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, January 27, 2006

My entire life

Taking a personal day today to spend time with la esposa a ser. Tuesday marks the start of an insane month. I am speaking at a conference all next week. I then come home and speak in three other conferences here in South Florida.

That is followed by ten days in NYC speaking at another conference with a few extra days with La mujer de mis sueƱos.

February will end leaving me only a handful of days to pack up my entire life and ship up to NC.

Let the games begin.

there are 5 doodles

At 1:31 PM, Blogger A* said...

It will be done. And you will survive it. Promise.
Love you.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Oh man, I'd hire some friends to pack you up! If I were you.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger allison said...

And the games will be fun (at least the ones in NYC and involving the drink). Promise.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Keep up the good fight!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Van said...

Your busy dude...
at least your busy while the weather is lousy

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here