*Terror on the green felt

*Ask

*You (almost) know

*Both cry

*Today

*Ronnie Dio was the lead singer

*As I sit here in North Carolina

*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, January 06, 2006

Solid night's sleep

I know what you are thinking... Hof has finally fallen into the trap so many failed to navigate away from.... He is blogging about his cat.

You should be ashamed of yourself - ASHAMED! I would never let The Halo be besmirched with a post about my cat. No way, no how. This is a post about someone else's cat. Do you feel the shame now? I cannot believe you thought so little of The Halo.

A* and I spent our first few days in NC up in Raleigh with Sister. She recently got a new cat that is... are you ready for it.... breathe.... polydactyl. (You didn't need to follow the link, did you? You already knew what it meant. Was it the pictoral context clues? We are so proud of you!)

I am not much of a cat person but Stewie is a riot. He and I spent hours with me armed with a laser pointer and he on the hunt. These are actual pictures of Stewie; the next step in the evolution of feline.

I've been having terrible insomnia the last few nights. This is not a rare thing for me. I took a few melatonin last night and finally got a solid night's sleep.

there are 8 doodles

At 12:59 PM, Blogger allison said...

Oh shit. They've got opposable thumbs now? They're totally gonna' come after us for all the shitty toys and crappy floor-fed food. Ugh, and that whole pooping-in-a-box thing.

Anyway, glad you got some sleep, kiddo.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stewart doesn't just have a thumb... if you look closely, you'll see yet another "finger"! 6, yes count 'em, 6 little fingers all together! Crazy, huh? You should see him pick stuff up! It's SO funny :-) But... we love him :-)

~Sister

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Those are some funky looking gloves he's got on there! :)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I did know what polydactal meant. I used to have a polydactal manx, so top that;)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

Sigh. Wedding stuff and posts about a cat? First time you mention knitting I am soooo out of here.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Mel said...

YOu know what I don't understand Hof? You NEVER answer your commenters anymore. And while that may not bother some...Ole Mel here needs a little "encouragement" once in awhile. I KNOW it's hard to get Ms. Gorgeous out of your head for five minutes, but think about us, your faithful readers...how 'bout a little feedback once in awhile. I miss that...

p.s. love ya *A...mean it...

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Stewie?? Not "Mittens"?? Too obvious, huh?

Vegas???

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Well, now that is something you don't see everyday. I had a cat once with a really huge snaggletooth...we called him Ugly Cat or UC for short. Damn, I miss that cat.

Oh, how many milligrams of melatonin do you take? I love that crap.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here