*Ask

*You (almost) know

*Both cry

*Today

*Ronnie Dio was the lead singer

*As I sit here in North Carolina

*Will soon rise

*It will only smell and make you queasy

*Sleep gives me more energy

*My buddy


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Terror on the green felt

Hung out in Raleigh for days. Picked out an apartment. Fucking got a taste for it all. Now I'm back in my same old same old. Bleh.

Nobody is televising UNC v. Davidson. Bleh.

I've not been challenged by my work in years. YEARS. Bleh.

Got knocked out of an online tourney after my pocket queens ran into pocket aces. Next hand, my suited ace king met pocket aces again. BACK TO FUCKING BACK. Bleh.

I worry about Sister. I worry about Youngest. I worry about Craftsman. I worry about Dad. Bleh to all of it.

Finished One of a Kind. Almost choked up at the end of it. How can someone so talented, so kind and so genuine systematically destroy everything he had and cared about.... even himself?

If I ever get one millionth the card sense he had I will be a millionaire. You will see me on TV hammering terror on the green felt. What a shame. Bleh.

there are 3 doodles

At 4:19 PM, Blogger allison said...

Bleh. I second that emotion.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Ingenious Perspective said...

I just read the good news!
I hope you realize that you have people from all around the world sincerely happy for you, and here's an extra one all the way from the middle east -
may you both (really) be the ones who live happily ever after, and thanks for letting us share with you all these good times that will soon become good memories, in hopes of many more to come and remember. Really.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger A* said...

Thanks so much Ingenious!!!

*sniff sniff*

You all have been truly great to us. :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here