*Get over it and try this

*Open letter that he will never read

*Actually get nothing done

*All coming together

*Get your geek on

*Solid night's sleep

*Terror on the green felt

*Ask

*You (almost) know

*Both cry


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, January 16, 2006

Will be the game

Tonight I flow.

Tonight the cards will fall in front of me.

Tonight the table will talk to me.

Tonight the rhythm will be clear and I will flow with it.

The chips will follow.

I will trust the voice.

I will be the water, not the rock.

I will move ahead when they give.

I will let them through when they push.

Tonight I will be open to all of the sounds.

Tonight I will be the game.

there are 4 doodles

At 9:21 PM, Blogger A* said...

how about you win enough so I can come see you next weekend?
Or you can come see me?
Or we can meet somewhere in the middle?

Please? Pretty please??

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

Poker, huh?

Be the game!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Beautiful. *tear drop*

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Two Drink Girl said...

wow, at first I was like "He's going to go do drugs??? That doesn't seem like him"

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here