*'cause Uncle Hof said so

*Will be the game

*Get over it and try this

*Open letter that he will never read

*Actually get nothing done

*All coming together

*Get your geek on

*Solid night's sleep

*Terror on the green felt

*Ask


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You can never have it back

Bought a new phone today that is bluetooth enabled. I resisted buying the bluetooth headset. My regular readers know why.

A* bought a ticket to come down next week. I miss her next to me.

Reading Finding Serenity because, as usual, I am obsessed.

Listening to Stern every morning on my Sirius radio. Loving it.

Already starting to stress about making my move to NC by the end of April. Hectic days ahead.

Mr. Drinker has gone MIA. I miss him. I am afraid this post has to do with me. We were supposed to hang out last Friday but I never heard from him.

You've wasted one minute reading this useless post and you can never have it back.

there are 3 doodles

At 11:32 AM, Blogger A* said...

OK you should be reading Memoirs!! Your boy crush on Josh Whedon is very cute though.
I can't wait to see you. :)
Everything will work itself out. You and Drinker will work it out. Promise. There's too much there not too.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

No my dear friend...I have not gone MIA...like you, I am insanely busy trying to get things ready to move (before March) and that post had nothing to do with you. It was more of a generalization. I fell asleep hence forth my not calling you...but I don't recall seeing a missed call from you either brother? I have 2 shows back to back next weekend...Although I know your love is coming in, I would love to see you there if not before hand...call me...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

Actually, I only wasted 38 seconds or so.. no worries.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here