*Actually hold a real conversation

*My entire life

*You will die

*Yum

*Back to my knees?

*Your protector

*How many doors of possibility

*You can never have it back

*'cause Uncle Hof said so

*Will be the game


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, February 13, 2006

Your skin is peach

Add me to the Valentines Day Haters Club roster. Hate it when I am single, hate it more when I'm not. Luckily the A*, the ring bearer, is also a member of the club...

So, being a comment-whore, I wish you to express and share in the comment section of this post.

Are you a secret memeber of the VDH? Let us claim today, the 13th, as our holiday. A day for hate poetry. I want to hear it all. Your nasty, your meany, your every....

Finish one or all of the following tiny poems:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Grass is green
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Urine is yellow
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Corn is amber
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
My heart is black
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
My balls are brass
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Dirt is brown
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Jeans are demin
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Silence is gold
(you give the next two lines)

Roses are red
Your skin is peach
(you give the next two lines)

there are 6 doodles

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a different poem.

Now I lay me down to die.
I pray the Lord someone crys.
If I should live another day.
I pray the Lord the pain goes away.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Not single this year and NOT hating Valentine's day. I was treated to dinner and dancing on Saturday night and will spoiled and pampered again tomorrow night. It doesn't get much better!!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

The 13th is my birthday... I don't care much for it... and as for the Hallmark Holiday following my birthday... I choose not to participate. (But I liked this poem.. hehehe)

Roses are red
Jeans are Denim
Where's my present?
Before I stab you with venom!!!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger allison said...

No coincidence that Valentine's Day can be abbreviated...

V.D.

None whatsoever.

And, dude...I am totally calling A* Frodo from now on. hehehe.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Cherry Moon said...

COMMENT WHORE??? You've sooo never left a comment for me ;)

I used to HATE Valentine's Day until I learned how to make it fun by pranking people. *lol*

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Mercy said...

I'm a member and it's NO SECRET! :)

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here