*The Carnage Continues!

*Its all love

*Found

*Nothing new to their craft

*Final Nominee List

*Worthy of inclusion

*Your skin is peach

*Actually hold a real conversation

*My entire life

*You will die


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The last of the carnage....

Wow this was not easy but here are the last 10 to get cut. I will reveal the band at #10 in a few days.

The last of the carnage....


1) Alanis Morrisette (jagged little pill-1995)-mo
2) Fiona Apple (Tidal-1996)-dan
3) Fugees (Blunted on reality-1994)-hof
4) Mary J Blige (My Life - 1994)-dana
5) Sigur Ros (Agaetis Byrjun-2001)-dan
6) Jeff Buckley (Grace-1994)-dan
7) Pearl Jam (Ten-1991)-hof
8) Modest Mouse (This Is a Long Drive... 1996)-hof
9) Alicia Keys (Songs In A Minor -2001)-cyrus
10) Nirvana (Nevermind-1991)-vegasgustan

Stay tuned to see the final top 10 most important artists since 1990 ranked from 10 to 1....

there are 5 doodles

At 12:01 PM, Blogger A* said...

Ok seriously? I know I haven't weighed in yet BUT...
You cut Mary J, Alicia, Alanis and Fiona?
And yesterday you cut Sara and Dido??

Do you hate women? Well besides me of course! Babe I love you with the passion of a 1000 suns but c'mon...

And I totally forgot I should have added Shakira - ¿Dónde Están Los Ladrones?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

Please on all that is holy...DO NOT let me down with this list. With all the conversation we have had, I trust that you will make wise decisions for this. So far you are playing against pocket Aces' with a pair 3's.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Before the finale...can we please spell Nirvana correctly. Thanks.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Nirvana was just cut....wrongly...but cut none the less. There went the last of my thoughts. Of course, mine were never truly in the running. I thought Nirvana would make it though. Oh well....

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Dan said...

In retrospect, I feel like this should have been done American Idol style, with the people doing the voting.
Cause I loves you Hof, but I have to argue with your taste in Music (aren't you the guy who LURVES Tool? Seriously. Seriously?).

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here