*Just play for the love of playing

*When she needs me

*Writing mushy notes and passing them to her in cla...

*Tell him Hof sent ya

*Best looking readers

*The milk-toast wannabees

*Friends were reinventing and regurgitating punk

*LONG before she did

*The Karma Bank is tracking your balance

*A large litter of devout fans


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Make me this anxious

I do not function well in transition.

Right now I don't live here in Florida. My life is in boxes and I am waiting for strangers in a big truck to pick up my life.

Right now I don't live in North Carolina. I don't have the keys, it is not my home.

I am amazed how anxious this makes me. I know it will all resolve itself but there are few things that make me this anxious.

there are 6 doodles

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous jamie said...

They say moving puts as much stress on you as a family member dying.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger allison said...

I would agree with that. Moving. sucks.

Good luck, kiddo.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

which is why you go see your friend for many drinks and a ky rub down...

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger A* said...

It is only temporary, love. In less than 10 days you and will be together in our new house setting up and having our own private Cinco de Mayo.

We can do this.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kira said...

That hand with the mouth is one of the most bone-chilling drawings I have ever seen. I will have nightmares about it tonight. Brrr!

The grey is always harder than the black or the white. You'll be there soon, and all will be better. Hang in there, Hof!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Dancinfairy said...

I love the hand drawing. Fantastic. Hope you are settled and happy soon.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here