*Beyond the bling

*Took the torch and made it brighter

*The last of the carnage....

*The Carnage Continues!

*Its all love

*Found

*Nothing new to their craft

*Final Nominee List

*Worthy of inclusion

*Your skin is peach


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, April 03, 2006

New increased trend?

What is the deal with female teachers and their students?

News stories about female teachers and their students

Was this always happening but the kids are finally starting to report it?

Was it always happening and the kids always reported it but the media has increased its coverage?

or

Is there a new increased trend of female teachers having sexual relationships with their students?

there are 3 doodles

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Mr. Drinker said...

All I know is how come none of these things happened to me when I was younger? I had many hot teachers who I wish would have kept me after class...damn them all...

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Melina said...

I don't know, I'm a high school teacher and I really can't even picturing a kid like that. It's pretty weird actually...I think these ladies are mentally ill or something (I mean, we might want to give the kid an "atta boy" but really it's the same abuse that we would freak out about if a male teacher slept with a female student).

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Kira said...

I'm a freakin' COLLEGE teacher and I would never sleep with a student. Former student, maybe. Current student? Just wrong. Plain wrong.

I think it is happening more frequently now than it has in the past, honestly. The expectations of women and what women should and can do has shifted enough over the years that I just feel like it's probably going to continue happening more. Yeah, women teachers get away with it easier, but I'm with melina on the idea that it's just as gross as when a male teacher shags a young female student.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here