*Best looking readers

*The milk-toast wannabees

*Friends were reinventing and regurgitating punk

*LONG before she did

*The Karma Bank is tracking your balance

*A large litter of devout fans

*New increased trend?

*Beyond the bling

*Took the torch and made it brighter

*The last of the carnage....


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tell him Hof sent ya

Hey you... yes you.

Have I told you how much I love your blog? Really... I read it every day and wait on large pins and monster needles hitting the refresh button waiting for a new post.

Have you lost weight? You look so good!

Anyway, after your blog I have another one I found that is fabu so check it out.

pumpkinhead's blog

Tell him Hof sent ya.

there are 3 doodles

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

yes.. I have lost weight.. thanks for noticing.. and I post on 2 blogs but you only check the one.. it's very sad.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Melina said...

Best blog eva. Um, after yours of course, and A*'s and uh...mine.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I panicked only slightly until I realized I'm not on there... yet.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here