*Harvesting the valley

*Island in a drained ocean

*Behind the books

*Keeping the conflicts

*Such an egomanic

*You fear he has forgotten

*My lamb and martyr, this will be over soon.

*Brown blood of courage

*What sound will be on the radio in 2008?

*Like its fierce


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Thursday, June 22, 2006

I give you the gift

I already talked about "10,000 days" in my Tool entry for the top-ten list.

Listened to it AGAIN last night.

Mutherfukka... it is a great album. "The Pot" is officially one of the top five Tool songs ever.

For you few readers that still don't own a Tool album, here is the Official Hof Tool Album Buying Guide.

Buy your Tool in this order. Get one, listen listen listen listen again, fall in love, listen more then buy the next one on the list. Buy, Listen, Rinse, Repeat.

1. Aenima
2. Undertow
3. 10,000 Days
4. Laterus
5. Opiate

Still need more? Get the first two albums by Perfect Circle. They are Maynard's other project.

I give you the gift of Tool because NOBODY loves you like your Uncle Hof.

(BTW, the note from Tool above was in every altered Undertow CD)

there are 1 doodles

At 6:04 PM, Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

damn. I was just crusing and I found your site. Didn't know I'd run up on another Tool fan. I'm die hard here and your purchase order list is on point. ALL HAIL TOOL FANS BITCHES!!! I'll check back often.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here