*The hacks

*Midgets are funny too

*The collective human experience

*We want

*You

*Of all time

*I then revealed

*Check your ticket

*I give you the gift

*Harvesting the valley


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, July 12, 2006

How do you measure

Question for my man-loving readers to answer....

How important is a man's masculinity when deciding if he is attractive? How do you measure a man's masculinity? What makes a man masculine to you? What is masculinity?

Speak up!

there are 6 doodles

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Kira said...

For some strange reason, masculinity is measured to me in two ways: does he have a strong jawline? Will he be nice all the time unless somebody pushes him too far, and then will he make you regret you're born? If a guy fills those two factors, he's masculine enough for me. So, to break it down...the one visual factor that makes me think he's masculine is a strong jawline. The one personality feature I believe is masculine that I love is the ability to be a gentleman until the other person is NOT, and then the ability to take care of it.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger D said...

I think above all else "What is masculinity" is the toughest question there. The primal part of me would define masculinity as the hunter/provider attributes.... physically tall and strong, a natural leader, alpha male.

My independant woman side would laugh and say masculinity is the way his skin smells, the roughness of his skin, the way he touches the small of my back as I walk before him.

What I love about a man is all that and more. A man touching a woman he treasures, gentle force, being tender is masculine, yet defending her honour is as well. Men are wonderful, amazing creatures.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Madeline Kahn put it best in "Clue".
"Men should be like Kleenex: Soft, Strong, and Disposable."

Personally, I've always said: If I wanted a girl, I would date one. Mind you I'm not up for the hunting, fishing, beer-can-against-the-forehead type, but a guy should be a guy. Even a gay one.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Masculinity is hairy legs and a deep voice. It is modest and natural self-confidence – never arrogance. Masculinity is enthusiasm and a sense of adventure. It is a sincere swagger and a devilish smile.

Most importantly, masculinity is not a reaction to, or the opposite of, femininity.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger gras.GRUEN said...

Standing with both legs on earth. Always know where ist the straight way in live.
Optically : well built no narrow towel - large - and a little hunter view in his eyes -
Thats masculine in my opinion.
Greatings from Germany *

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Andy said...

My opinion (if you're wanting it) of masculinity is probably much different than someone that might be attracted to a man. Physically, masculinity is the strong jawline and a strong, large (but lean) physique. A part of the physical is his confidence. Standing tall, shoulders back. A demonstration of strength and confidence in his movements.

Personality, masculinity is not being afraid to step up to a difficult challenge. Standing up for the weak or for yourself, regardless if the outcome is in your favor. A gentleman mixed with a bit of gruffness. Intelligent and articulate.

An example of masculinity for me would be (please be kind to me about my example): Indiana Jones.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here