*Not be so bad anymore

*He fights Nazis too

*How do you measure

*The hacks

*Midgets are funny too

*The collective human experience

*We want

*You

*Of all time

*I then revealed


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Friday, August 11, 2006

Did I mention?

For staters, I don't expect to post much in the near future.

A* moves down next week and much must be done before then.

I am extending a LARGE Kudos to Vegasgustan. He alerted me to the updated Tool tour dates. I got tickets for the DC show on Sept 30th.

A* and I are buying he and his wife dinner when we come to Vegas in November.

Did I mention we are going to see Tool?

there are 8 doodles

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Oh, I see how it is. I don't get you a Tool date, so I don't even warrent dinner. Don't worry about it, it's not like I was DYING to meet A* or anything. /sarcasm.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Melina said...

well those seem like good enough reasons for not blogging...I'll excuse you from the assignment. Sorry, you can take the teacher out of the classroom but you can't take the teacher outta the teacher!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I appreciate the dinner in advance, but after the bill we (um, I) ran up last time you were here it is not necessary. I am still waiting to see if the station is going to give me tickets...if not that is two in a row that I am going to miss.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger allison said...

I am only a little mad at you for taking her away from us.

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to, my friend. ; )

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger hofzinser said...

allison, is that a fat joke? I'm telling.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger allison said...

Yep.

Wanna hear another one?

Yo mamma.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

No Tool for me, I hope the show is a thing of beauty when you go. I'm off to see an underated band...CANDLEBOX! The station hooked me up for that show at least. Hope all is going well for you and A*, give us an update when you get a chance.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Listen. We know where you are. Blog now.

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here