*Did I mention?

*Not be so bad anymore

*He fights Nazis too

*How do you measure

*The hacks

*Midgets are funny too

*The collective human experience

*We want

*You

*Of all time


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Monday, November 06, 2006

Do you...

...miss me?

Should I come back?

there are 6 doodles

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

I'm all teary eyed with hope and anticipation! Please come back. It's gotten awfully lonely out here.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Well, yes. Of course you are missed. The only reason I know you're still alive is through A*...you're lucky, or you'd already have had a few pestering emails asking what the hell happened ;)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

I almost gave up on you and was debating deleting you this morning. I'm glad I double-checked!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Melina said...

I miss you...I keep checking back like an idiot and there's nothing! But now, there's something. Come back!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

I cry myself to sleep every Saturday or Sunday when I check your blog and see nothing has changed...so yeah, I guess I miss you.

Um, was that strange? I think it was strange.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger dopeybugs said...

I miss you lots!

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here