*Keep them busy

*Do you...

*Did I mention?

*Not be so bad anymore

*He fights Nazis too

*How do you measure

*The hacks

*Midgets are funny too

*The collective human experience

*We want


1. I ask you to do one effing thing
2. Did you?
3. The socks betray him
4. There will be none of that
5. Leave notes in his shirt pocket
6. Trained in the gentle art
7. Put me in coach
8. Our species may, in fact, survive
9.Swarm Swarm
10.During the wooing
11.BUT not private enough
12.The bottomless appetite
13.The first time we forget
14.This is a nice litmus test
15.To get the ball rolling
16.She invited you back to her place for coffee
17.Mary Magdalene or Eva Braun
18.It will only smell and make you queasy


   Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm selling out quickly


I am the road warrior.

There are times in my career that I travel on a weekly basis. Now is that time. In December I was in South Florida, Atlanta and DC. This month I will be in Dallas, San Diego and Seattle.

February takes me to Orlando and NYC. March has me in Denver, Houston, San Fran and Los Angeles.

Great for the frequent flier account.

Tough on the frequently sleeping in the same bed as A* account.

This traveling is tough but, all things considered, all is well.

This is the first time A* has EVER lived with a mate. It is the first time for me in a very long time. We live together so well. We have the same cleanliness tolerance (which is huge). We are both good about keeping the communication lanes open for business. We are in love even after months of cohabitation and the challenge of finding her a job.

Despite the challenges and pressure on the bank accounts, I've never been happier.

The Hofzinser Tour 2007 hits the road tomorrow; first stop Dallas. Make sure you get your tickets early, I'm selling out quickly!

there are 4 doodles

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I'm glad things are going so well on the home-front! No we just need to get you there!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Kira said...

Man, but there are no stops in South Carolina? What's the deal with THAT?

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Maybe you should start a new geo-blog so we can keep track of you.

"Where in the World is Hof San Diego?"

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger VegasGustan said...

Glad to here you guys are still doing good. Maybe that whole me meeting her thing will happen this year. We can hope. Plus, you gotta see Audra she is getting big. Did you check out the ultrasound pics on my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Home

Google
That's the end... go archiving you blogging FOOL!

 

 


Sketchers I check daily

Sketchers too good to miss Who links here